The Technology Association of Georgia (TAG) held its annual Top 40 Awards reception in Atlanta Wednesday night at Cherry Bekaert, revealing its list of the ten most innovative technology companies in the state.
After reviewing 40 of the top innovative tech companies in Georgia, the TAG committee elected 10 of the best and brightest around the state that showed the highest distinction of innovation.
TAG’s Top 40 Awards recognize Georgia-based technology companies for their innovation, financial impact and their efforts at spreading awareness of the state’s technology initiatives throughout the U.S. and globally.
The 2018 Top 10 Innovative Tech Companies in Georgia are:
- Airbus Aerial, Atlanta—a comprehensive aerial service and a semi-autonomous unit within Airbus, one of the world’s premier suppliers of aircraft, satellites, and defense hardware
- AnalyticsIQ, Atlanta—a marketing data and analytics company focused on providing innovative consumer data and analytics solutions
- Dune Medical Devices, Atlanta—Dune Medical Devices develops, manufactures, and commercializes innovative products that improve the effectiveness and outcome of cancer therapy by providing real-time tissue characterization systems to guide surgical and diagnostic decisions
- Evident ID, Atlanta—a cybersecurity startup whose mission is to reduce the liability and cost that come with acquiring and managing personally identifiable information
- Monetizr, Ponce City Market—a platform for in-game economies to enhance the experience, engagement and reach for gamers, game developers and brands
- Quest Renewables, Midtown—Quest Renewables designs, engineers, manufactures and installs commercial solar canopy systems
- SaaSOptics, Peachtree Corners—a cloud-based financial solution for subscription businesses providing affordable, comprehensive GAAP-compliant revenue recognition and reporting
- ThingTech, Armour Yards—ThingTech leverages the Internet of Things (IoT) to connect public and private sector organizations to their data in real-time
- Trust Stamp, Buckhead—Trust Stamp uses social media and other publicly available data to verify your identity and provide a unique FICO-like trust score
- TSYS, Columbus—a global leader in payment solutions