Austin Inno is your source for local innovation.
Since 2015, we’ve been covering and connecting the Austin ecosystem, producing digital media and events about the entrepreneurs, executives, startups, businesses, trends and topics that are the shaping the present and future of the city’s economy.
Through a daily newsletter, daily editorial, monthly events, directories, data and more, Austin Inno is building a portal to and for Austin startup and tech communities.
To engage with Inno…
- Sign up for the Beat, a daily 2-minute conversation in your inbox, with a front row seat to the people, organizations, ideas and news driving the ATX innovation economy forward.
- Read Inno’s latest stories, from profiles on first-time founders to inside looks at emerging local industries.
- Check out and RSVP for Inno’s next event.
- Follow us on social at @AustinInno and Facebook.com/AustinInno.
- View open tech and startups jobs in the ecosystem via our Careers Directory.
- Browse through a list of upcoming startups events and meetups on our Events Directory.
- Learn more about you can work with Inno on our Partner with Us page.
Finally, let’s keep in touch…
- To reach the Austin Inno team: AustinInfo@AmericanInno.com.
- To reach Editor and Founding Staff Writer Brent Wistrom: BWistrom@AmericanInno.com.
- To reach Marketing and Events Manager Alex Fleming: AFleming@AmericanInno.com.
- To reach Regional Sales Manager Anthony Morris: AMorris@AmericanInno.com.
If you support local innovation, wear it! Check out American Inno’s new store here.
For more information on American Inno and our sister sites: AmericanInno.com.