Starting today, we’re going to add another list to our family of monthly roundups. Think of it like an ‘Inno Approved’ post, but for companies that are hiring.
In August, we found many opportunities for engineers and people working in sales, as well as for HR and PR professionals and – as weird as it may seem – “barbecue enthusiasts.”
Here’s a curated list of who’s hiring in the Boston tech hub in August.
With innovative technology and human-powered solutions, Agero’s services are protecting 80 million drivers on the road. Located at Wellington Station in Medford, Agero is hiring across the organization. Take a look.
The cloud services provider currently has a variety of openings posted on its website, including positions for – you guessed it! – engineers, but also communication managers and financial analysts.
Cloud Technology Partners
The company, which provides cloud and software services for enterprises moving to AWS, Google, Microsoft and other cloud platforms, may be a good fit for candidates who love M&M’s candies – and we reported why. Currently, they’re looking for a professional willing to travel nationally and internationally to join the sales team.
Datadog is disrupting cloud-scale monitoring and growing their sales team. Check out their available sales roles and go ahead and apply if you see something that catches your eye.
The smart barbecue company based in Cambridge has several openings for engineers and designers, as well as for a “food scientist” and a “BBQ Enthusiast.” Prospective candidates can check out the full list of positions on the company’s website.
Got some HR experience? The Boston-based daily fantasy sports company is looking for an entry-level Technical Recruiter to join its talent acquisition team. The ideal candidate must have prior experience as an agency recruiter. Crucial detail: startup experience will be considered “even better.”
The Somerville 3D printer manufacturer is hiring an entry-level professional for its people operations team.
This Boston-based agency connecting talented professionals with companies that help power their careers, has over 300 jobs listed on their website for roles within Technology, Accounting & Finance, and Administrative & HR fields. From Fortune 500 to start-ups in different industries.
On the company’s website, around 90 jobs are currently listed for the Cambridge office. Lots of opportunities in the product engineering department, but also in marketing.
Got experience or a degree in logistics? The company is looking for a procurement analyst and a senior procurement analyst. In both cases, experience with SQL is “nice to have.” But the company is also recruiting developers, a receptionist and a PR manager.
Other open positions
• ThriveHive is looking for sales specialists, software and data engineers in both Quincy and Boston. More details here.
• Cloud Health Technologies said it has 60+ hires to make in Boston between now and the end of the year. In August, the company wants to connect with senior software engineers, account managers, a director of business development and a number of other roles.
• Seaport-based startup in the risk management industry LogicManager has a few positions open on its development team.
• Payfactors, an HR tech SaaS startup in Braintree, has nine open roles, including one for a junior web developer.
• Piaggio Fast Forward has about 20 available positions that they’re “looking to fill immediately,” the company said. Some of the roles they have open are robot software developer, full stack developer, mobile developer, front end developer, recruiter, senior accountant, VP engineering, program manager and more.
• Salsify has openings in sales, customer success, marketing, engineering and G&A.
• Sheprd, a new child transportation service operating in Newton, MA, is hiring for 5 positions in operations, engineering, and marketing functions.
• Burlington-based 128 Technology currently lists eight openings on its website, including one for a technical writer
• Yesware will hire a full stack engineer, a front end software engineer, a director of product management and a junior product manager.
• Plenty of opportunities at Dispatch for digital marketing managers, customer support specialists and strategic account managers, among others.
• Starry has several openings in Boston, including one for a radio network planning engineer.
Think something is missing? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
This post gets updated every Tuesday and Thursday