Ladies, looking to get pampered on the cheap? Look no further. The Liberty Hotel will begin offering free manicures every Monday evening. Aptly named “Mani-Cure Mondays,” the free sessions begin Monday, June 4th, and will take place every Monday through July 30th from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
The complimentary manicures will be provided by Mini Luxe, a local beauty company. Weather permitting, guests will be treated in the hotel’s outdoor lounge area and will have the option to order snacks and cocktails from Clink, one of the Liberty Hotel’s restaurants. No reservations are necessary, so just pop on over to the Liberty when your nails need some love.
Mani-Cure Mondays are just one example of the Liberty Affairs series. The hotel also offers:
- Gallery Night Tuesdays, each featuring a different artist.
- Yappier Hour Wednesdays, a happy hour for dogs and their owners.
- Whole Note Wednesdays, with live music performances.
- Fashionably Late Thursdays, a fashion show showcasing different designers.
- Friday Night Showcase, featuring local music artists.
- Summer Stretch Saturdays, with free yoga on Saturday mornings at 10 a.m.
Looks like you can have nearly every night of your summer planned out, thanks to the Liberty Hotel!