The State of Innovation (SOI) is our annual meetup series focused on the industries, people, businesses, trends, and topics that are shaping the city’s tech community and economy.
Up next is Women in Inno: Filling & Funding the Pipeline, Presented by Perkins Coie.
On June 28th at 5:30PM, Chicago Inno will be hosting its next meetup, Women in Inno: Filling & Funding the Pipeline.
The event, which will be taking place at Outcome Health, will be keynoted by a panel discussion with local female venture capitalists, as they discuss funding and empowering women entrepreneurs in Chicago and how the tech and venture industries can work to become more inclusive. Preceding the panel will be an Inno Showcase where we’ll hear from several exciting early-stage and student startups that are filling the city’s ‘Women in Innovation’ pipeline. Check out the full lineup below and grab your tickets today! (Use code Inno15 for 15% off until Friday, June 9th at 5pm)
- ezza: From beginning to end, ezza is transforming nail care for customers. Ezza’s online site allows you to book, choose polish colors and pay all before stepping foot in their salon.
- Genivity: Genivity is helping track and predict future health risks and costs to better help financial advisors connect with their clients.
- Lystr: With Lystr’s connected grocery list, users can swipe a product barcode across the device or speak to it to add and create a shopping list.
- Noirefy: Noirefy is and online platform connecting minority candidates with top companies and job opportunities around the world to help diversify teams.
- More to come!
Samara Mejia Hernandez with Math Ventures & David Vandegrift with Pritzker Group will be sitting down to discuss and highlight their stance and overall experience from publishing “Why Your Boss Is Still a White Guy.”
- Moderated by: Deb Bernard, Partner with Perkins Coie
- Alyssa Jaffee, Senior Associate with Pritzker Group
- Gerri Kahnweiler, Founder & Partner with InvestHER
- Cayla Weisberg, Partner with InvestHER
5:30 – 6:00 – Registration /Networking
6:00 – 6:05 – Welcome, Opening Remarks
6:05 – 6:35 – Showcase
6:35 – 6:55 – Samara & David
6:55 – 7:40 – Panel
7:40 – 8:30 – Networking
Thank you to our event sponsors!