Next Thursday, Chicago Inno will host its first meetup of the year, Startups to Watch, presented by Arity.
An extension of our annual roundup of the startups and early-stage businesses that we have our eyes on in the year ahead, this meetup allows our readers and the Chicago tech community at large to hear from and engage with the companies profiled in the piece.
In the roundup, we articulate why we’re bullish on each and every startup, explaining what they do and why they’re poised for a big 2017. But at the meetup, you’ll get the pitch and passion straight from the company, offering the opportunity to see exactly why we think these entrepreneurs and businesses will be driving and shaping the city’s innovation economy for years ahead.
Below is more information on the schedule and lineup. Space is limited, secure your spot here.
Time & Place: Thursday, 1/26 from 5.30PM – 8.30PM at WeWork National Building, 125 S. Clark St.
- 5.30 – 5.35: Check-in and Registration
- 5.35 – 6.00: Networking
- 6.00 – 6.05: Welcome, Opening Remarks
- 6.05 – 6.35: Startups to Watch Showcase (First 5)
- 6.35 – 6.45: Questions for First 5
- 6.45 – 7.15: Startups to Watch Showcase (Second 5)
- 7.15 – 7.30: Questions for Second 5
- 7.30 – 8/8.30: Networking
- Arity: Arity is a technology company that analyzes billions of miles of driving data to generate insights and scores that help our partners better evaluate risk and revolutionize driver safety, connectivity and value.
- EatPakd: A monthly school lunch delivery startup that sends healthy, pre-made meals to a family’s home.
- FourKites: A logistics platform for trucking and transportation companies that provides companies with real-time load tracking to help improve supply chain efficiency.
- Gunslinger Studios: A mobile game developer that aims to create a library of competitive games you can play with just your thumb, in under 60 seconds.
- Hearken: A platform for newsrooms that allows readers to ask questions about their community and vote on questions they want to see answered.
- Infiniscene: Technology that helps gamers more easily become broadcasters in just a few clicks using a web browser.
- M1 Finance: An automated investment platform that wants to make investing as easy as using a savings account.
- PartySlate: Pinterest for event professionals, PartySlate connects event planners with event professionals like caterers, venues florists, and more.
- Rise Science: A platform that helps professional athletes and teams harness the science behind sleep, the “most potent performance enhancing activity that exists“
- Victory Lap: A startup that helps employers hire sales reps more efficiently by finding, qualifying, and training junior sellers.
- And a few more to be added!