Every December, we publish our Startups to Watch list, a collection of early-stage businesses that we’ll be watching closely in the year ahead. In the past, we’ve had our eyes on Tock, NuCurrent, Tovala and several others that are continuing to drive the city’s innovation economy forward. And every year our readers devour this list, making it one of our popular posts of the year. Chicagoans love know what’s next.
That’s why, for the 2017 Startups to Watch list, we wanted to do something a little differently. In addition to the list, we wanted to take this offline, as well. So, on 1/26, we’ll be hosting our first meetup of the year, a series of presentations and
Time & Place: Thursday, 1/26 from 5.30PM – 8.30PM at WeWork National Building, 125 S. Clark St.
- Arity: Is developing technology for humanity.
- EatPakd: A monthly school lunch delivery startup that sends healthy, pre-made meals to a family’s home.
- FourKites: A logistics platform for trucking and transportation companies that provides companies with real-time load tracking to help improve supply chain efficiency.
- Gunslinger Studios: A mobile game developer that aims to create a library of competitive games you can play with just your thumb, in under 60 seconds.
- Hearken: A platform for newsrooms that allows readers to ask questions about their community and vote on questions they want to see answered.
- Infiniscene: Technology that helps gamers more easily become broadcasters in just a few clicks using a web browser.
- M1 Finance: An automated investment platform that wants to make investing as easy as using a savings account.
- PartySlate: Pinterest for event professionals, PartySlate connects event planners with event professionals like caterers, venues florists, and more.
- Rise Science: A platform that helps professional athletes and teams harness the science behind sleep, the “most potent performance enhancing activity that exists“
- Victory Lap: A startup that helps employers hire sales reps more efficiently by finding, qualifying, and training junior sellers.
- And a few more to be added!
THANKS TO OUR SPONSORS