The Beat is Back. Modeled after our daily email newsletter, The Beat Podcast breaks down the week’s biggest D.C. tech, business and startup stories from the people who know it best.
On Episode 13 of the DC Inno Beat, Eric, Chris and Ryan explore HighSpeed juice-and-marijuana delivery, LiveSafe’s newest investor and game-changing raise, an exclusive from General Assembly, and why drone lobbying efforts are falling flat.
The team also announces the winners of the 2016 Tech Madness Competition and does an exclusive interview with the champions.
Since we’re just getting started on our first podcast series, we want to hear what you think of the show. So, give us a shout.
The Big One
- DC’s chaotic marijuana laws: we chat about what it means to be a company trying to navigate current legislation
- LiveSafe Raises $5M + from a top investor/brand
- White House cyber executives turned startup founders go big
- Exclusive: General Assembly launches first data science class in DC and San Fran
On Fire/Getting Burned: Twitter Edition
- On Fire: TransitScreen raises $800K from 1776 … #DatSteveCaseMoney
- Getting Burned: Drone Lobbying groups battle for legitimacy
Interview: the winners of Tech Madness are….
- Listen to find out…
- The team comes up with their best clickbait headlines
Listen to the show: